INITIAL INVESTMENT: $72,000
We supply an all-inclusive start-up package to make the franchise purchase as turnkey as possible.
This package includes:
- The franchise fee and a protected territory
- Computer and tablet with all manuals and vendor information included
- Sales materials for all our services (samples of product, software, etc.)
- Initial marketing material package and plan (brochures, ads, internet, yellow pages, etc.)
- Home show booth, pop-up banner, and branded tablecloth
- Initial supply of Kitchen Tune-Up branded clothing
- Hiring tool with onboarding capabilities
- Initial training
- 4-week pre-training online course (home study)
- Certification training (at home office)
- 12-week action plan (home study)
- Initial product inventory for wood restoration
- Web hosting and custom designed website for every owner
- Complete operating system
- Proprietary software
- Business operations manuals
- National buying power
- Business coaching
- Weekly and monthly live webinars
- Home Office mentor
- Specialized tools
- And much more!
Partial in-house financing available or click here if you would like to secure financing on your own.
What Else Can You Expect From Kitchen Tune-Up
Experience is defined as the act of living through an event. With our number of years in franchising, our system has seen it all. Our system of operation gives you the knowledge, guidelines and methods you need to be successful.
Running a home improvement business has its own set of rules and Kitchen Tune-Up has the rulebook. With or without marketing experience, you’ll learn a whole new way to find the clients you need. Kitchen Tune-Up knows what it takes to get business and we cover all the bases.
Comprehensive Training Program
You want to learn how to run a successful business. We begin your training with a 4-week home study course, which is followed up with our all-inclusive, 8 day in-class training at our Home Office in Aberdeen, South Dakota. You will learn how to run, manage, market and sell your products and services. After the in-class training, you will work one-on-one with our Marketing Specialist to complete your 12-Week Action Plan which helps you hit the ground running with your KTU business. We work together to ensure your growth as a business owner and as an individual. But remember, this is only the beginning.
Ongoing Training And Support
Our philosophy at Kitchen Tune-up is that training and learning is an ongoing process. Our industry is growing with new ideas. With this in mind, we’re always striving to keep you the most informed and trained consultant in the home improvement field. Your knowledge will keep expanding with our weekly emails, monthly newsletters, online owner’s forum, National Reunions and webinars.
Group Buying Power
Negotiating a better price for the franchisees and their customers is just one more benefit of working within a franchise system. With the buying power of a group of franchise owners, you will enjoy some very competitive pricing! With larger volume buy comes more attention to each owner and special benefits not afforded to local kitchen & bath businesses.
The Opportunity Is Yours!
There are millions of homes, apartments and commercial locations that exist today and as these properties age, more and more are in need of our services. There are billions of dollars spent each year to remodel both residentially and commercially. Kitchen Tune-up has found a unique niche in this industry with our “minor improvement” products and services. We bring more than 40 years of industry experience coupled with franchise expertise to you so you don’t have to re-invent the wheel!